1 Corinthians 15:41. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory.
The above scripture delineates the fact that all of God’s creation is endowed with a distinctive measure of glory. The sun, the moon, the stars, the mighty oceans and all their inhabitants, the majestic mountains in all their splendor, each member of the animal kingdom; everything in the order of nature is crafted by God to demonstrate its own unique dimension of glory. Man who is the crown of God’s creation is made with even a surpassing dimension of glory.
As Evidence of This Glory, Please Note the Followings:
- We are made in the image and likeness of God. Genesis 1:26, ‘’And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness’’. In simple terms I would say, the son of a goat is made in the image of a goat and it is also a goat, the son of a lion is made in the image of a lion and it is also a lion, the son of God is made in the image of God and it is also a god. Psalm 82:6. ‘’I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High’’. Originally, man was made with the glory, the potentials’ and possibilities of the Almighty God.
- We are created to exercise dominion and take control of our world. Genesis 1:26 ‘’And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth’’.
- When man sinned against God, he felt short of this supernatural glory. Romans 3:23 ‘’For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God’’.
- When we accept the Lord Jesus Christ we are restored back into the sate of glory and dominion right from the spiritual realm to the natural realm which man was originally designed to occupy. Hebrews 2:10 ‘’For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through suffering
What Is The Manifestation Of Glory Of God In Man
- It is the glory of God in man to be in a perfect state of health. 3 John 1:2 ‘’Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth’’.
- It is the glory of God in man to live and enjoy the good things of this life. Ecclesiastes 2:24 ‘’There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labor. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God’’.
- It is the glory of God in man to live a life that is without fear, worries, anxiety, confusion, shame. 2 Timothy 1:7 ‘’For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind’’.
- It is the glory of God in man to fulfill his destiny and make a positive impact on the lives of those around him. 2 Timothy 4:7 ‘’I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith’’.
Whatever Stops Man From Manifesting The Different Dimensions Of The Glory Of God Is From The devil And Is A Violation Of Divine Order
Today, many believers are still living below the glory of God, because the enemy has robbed them of what is their right in the Kingdom of Christ. Do you want to discover and fulfil your personal glory? Then I dare you to take a step further by discovering and manifesting to the fullest that glory which the Lord has deposited into you. It’s time for the restoration of your personal glory.
If You Are Going To Enjoy The Glory Of God In Your Life, You Must Be Ready At All Times To Confront The devil In Prayers And Take Back What Belongs To You By Force
The following prayers from God’s Word will help you to align your spirit-man towards a conscious pursuit and restoration of this glory. There is more to your life than the world has ever seen. God is bringing you to the place where you can actually say that all things around you are beautiful…glorious.
Prayers From The Word.
- 1 Chronicles 16:29 ‘’Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness’’.
- Releasing The Power In The Blood Of Jesus Christ For Cleansing and Sanctification.
- Ephesians 2:13 ‘’But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ’’.
Restoration Of My Glory
- According to the Word of God in Psalm 57:8 which quotes that ‘’Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early’’. and in Job 29:20, it is written that ‘’My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand’’. Therefore, by the injunction of these two scriptures, I understand that there is a glory that is already deposited in me by God, so I release the glory of my creation to manifest in the Name of eternal King Jesus Christ Who lives in the eternities.
- According to the Word of God in Psalm 3:3, it is written ‘’But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lift-up of mine head’’. I declare that I shall not live a life of boredom, I shall not lack for power, wealth, wisdom, purpose, or direction because the Lord is my glory and the Lifter of my head.
- According to the Word of God in 1 Samuel 2:8 ‘’He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them’’. I receive a lifting up by the Hand of the Almighty Father to a position of glory, among the princes and the nobles in the Name of Christ Jesus.
- The Word of God says in Psalm 24:8 ‘’Who is this King of glory? The LORD is strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle’’. Therefore, because my God is the King of Glory, I shall not lack the revelation of divine glory in life in Jesus’ Name.
- In Psalm 62:7, it is written that ‘’In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God’’. I anchor my destiny upon the foundation of these scriptures and declare that I will continue to dwell in safety and confidence in the Anointed Name of eternal King Jesus Christ.