He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly. Job 20:15.
By the time you finish reading this life changing revelation some amazing truths would have been established in your spirit.
- The Father does not hold back His blessings and the riches of the Kingdom from you or dangle them in your face with the hope of you putting in the effort of more prayers, fasting and works to release the blessings.
So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! Matthew 7:11
- God answers prayers promptly, He doesn’t hold back on our prayer requests that are offered in alignment with His will. He doesn’t say No or Wait as some religious minded people would assume. God answers prayers instantly.
Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24. Then he said to me, “Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. Daniel 10:12
- Delays and stagnation in the lives of believers can be a matter of spiritual warfare. Satan wants you to assume that you are waiting on God’s timing or maybe the Father is holding your blessings. This is not always the case. Demonic spirits are stealing wealth and fortune that God is sending into the lives of His people and many are unaware of this truth.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days. Then, behold, Michael, one of the chief [of the celestial] princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Daniel 10:13 AMP
That no advantage may be gained over us by Satan: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11 ERV
- You are the law enforcement agent of the Kingdom of God. If you do not act and establish your superior authority over Satan and demonic spirits, nothing happens. God has validated your victory and dominion, and He is waiting for you to enforce His will in your life.
I will give you the keys (authority) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth will have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth will have [already] been loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19 AMP
- The only way to establish your dominion is to strategically engage in spiritual warfare by putting on the whole armor of God.
Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable, victorious]. Ephesians 6:13 AMP
I will be investing quality time to give you Kingdom strategies to recover lost years, lost opportunities and fortune from the strongman in the Name of Jesus Christ. Are you ready for victory? Let’s dive in!
Life will be a vain and vague reality if you are not aware of spiritual realities. What you see on the outside that is manifested as struggles and pain in your job, relationship, finances and walk with God has a deeper spiritual cause. The spirit realm is the life-source of everything. That is the element of God. “God is spirit [the Source of life, yet invisible to mankind],” John 4:24 AMP. Until you switch your consciousness to the spirit realm, you cannot comprehend God or fathom His work in your life. Interestingly, Satan and demons are also spirit beings. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places.
Ephesians 6:12 AMP.
So if you stay on the surface level of the physical, natural existence to navigate the reality of your life, it will be double trouble because Satan unleashes his diabolical attacks from that realm and many are not even aware of it. On the other hand, God’s deliverance and blessings comes from the Spirit and if you are not activated in the God-supernatural, you will miss it. I see many believers struggle through life in the arm of the flesh – using natural strategies to combat spiritual battles. This is not how God designed for you to navigate victory. You are a spirit being, a God-being and your authority over the work of the enemy is from the realm of the spirit. Once this truth becomes so real to you as your beating heart, it will position you for victory.
The biggest scam of the millennia is that people have an exaggerated perspective of Satan and demonic spirits. Unfortunately, many believers have also fallen for this deception. Religious minded people assume that God and Satan are like equal opposites – Opposites, yes, but equal, no. Satan is not even close to infinity and beyond. The devil is defeated . He has fallen and is relegated to a common thief. The thief does not walk in boldly into your house from the front door. He’ll rather sneak in from the back door or through entrances that are left opened and quietly take what belongs to someone else. This is Satan’s modus operandi. In the New Testament revelation, he has no legal right to barge into your house and forcefully take what God has given you. Jesus Christ has stripped him of that power. So now he lurks around and preys on the ignorance, deception and doors that are left open in many believer’s lives.
The greatest revelation in the Bible concerning Spiritual Warfare and how to legislate your authority over the enemy is in James 4:7:
“So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.”
This scripture is the protocol for victory and the rule of engagement that gives you an edge over every work of the enemy. It is your balance point. You cannot do one and neglect the other. To resist the devil, you have to be in alignment with God. Your submission to God positions you for victory as you resist the devil. When you are conflicted about your obedience to God’s Word, it creates an open door in your life which Satan can access and steal from you.
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. 2 Corinthians 10:6
If you sense an attack of the enemy against your life in any area, do not first charge into spiritual warfare and respond to the devil. No, the enemy has no authority over you, he has no legal right to attack you or steal from you. First calibrate your alignment with God. Seek the Father in humility and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you doors that might be opened to the enemy in your life. This is the number one key to victory – submit to God. I have ministered to many believers who noticed attacks in their finances around the same time they stopped tithing. A lady once told me that every time she yields to masturbation she would fall right into depression. Not too long ago, I was ministering to someone who was bound by depression. The Holy Spirit told me to ask her to go home and bring the voodoo in her house. I waited for her and about an hour later, she came with a voodoo object tied around with thread and a white cloth. She had gotten it from a demonic source as a protection charm for her son but that was the portal that opened doors to demons to afflict her life. I asked her to repent and break every tie with these demons. Instantly she received her deliverance when I prayed and laid hands on her.
You can’t open the door in your life to Satan and hope that he won’t come in and steal from you. It is in his nature to steal, kill and destroy.John 10:10
Here is a long list of common doors that Christians open to Satan unawares.
- Dabbling in the dark arts or practicing witchcraft.
- Reading zodiac signs and horoscopes to predict fortune or behavioral patterns and fortune cookies.
- Offense and Bitterness
- Watching Horror Movies especially the ones that call demons by personal names
- Not paying your tithes can open major doors to demons to attack your finances.
- Sexual intercourse outside of marriage
- Reading explicit magazines or erotic novels.
- Gossip and bearing false witness
- Unconfessed sins especially after the Holy Spirit has convicted you.
- Keeping close relationships with unbelievers. Some people bring the wrong spirits around you that can gain access into your spirit through ungodly interactions.
- Forsaking the fellowship of the brethren. When you are isolated, you become vulnerable and Satan finds you an easy target.
- Pride – Satan can relate easily with prideful people and God finds the prideful very distasteful.
- Talking too much – Your words give permission to spirits to operate in your life. Idle or negative words can open doors to Satan and demons unawares.
Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over your life and shut the door against the enemy. You have free access into God’s Presence. Enter into His pavilion of grace and stay there. No evil can touch you if you stay in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Now it’s time to arrest the thief and take back what belongs to you. This is your season of recovery. You are taking back everything the enemy has stolen from you with interest. He swallows wealth but must vomit it up; God will force it from his stomach. Job 20:15. Stand our ground in the authority that Christ has given you. Boldly declare what the Word of God says about your victory. Bind the strongman and take back everything that is yours in Jesus Name. This is your victory season.
Seven bold declarations to take back what the enemy has stolen from you:
- Gracious Father, according to Hebrews 4:16, which says, “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. ” I come into Your holy Presence by the Blood of Jesus Christ. I confess any known and unknown sins in my life (Confess those sins you are aware of) I ask for your mercy and invoke Your grace over my life. I shut those doors that are opened to the enemy and silent the accusing voice of Satan. I stand in the righteousness of God and declare that I am holy, justified and accepted in the Beloved in Jesus Christ Name.
- Eternal God of all creation, I come into alignment with the Supreme Code of Heaven – the engrafted Word of God and eternal Order of the Almighty God. The Blood, the Spirit and the Name of Jesus Christ that is exalted above every Name. By Your Word I put on the whole armor of God. I declare that God is for me so nothing can be against me in Jesus Christ anointed Name.
- Armed with the whole armor of God,. I arrest every illegal activity of spiritual thieves that are stealing from me. I intercept and interject illegal transactions in the realm of the spirit and disconnect lines of communication between familiar spirits. I bind the strongman and recover the stolen goods in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- I expose the strongman on assignment to steal from me. Your diabolical work shall no more be hidden. I command the light of God’s Word to bring revelation and illumination to my heart . I receive a winning strategy to navigate my way to a new season of glory and extraordinary success. My path shall not be darkened and my way shall not be crooked in Jesus Christ Name.
- Let there be a restoration of all my wasted years, wasted opportunities, wasted resources and relationships. Let it all supernaturally come back to me by the Spirit of grace. Let the cycle of waste, redundancy and stagnation be broken and let there be the ushering in of God’s supernatural season of harvest and increase in Jesus Christ Name.
- Let the heavens hear me and let the earth respond to my voice that I, (mention your name) have shifted my place from the bottom cadre of life to the top. I will never beg because Jesus Christ became poor for me to enjoy God’s eternal riches. I will never be put to shame because God is my glory and everlasting light. I will not lack the resources that I need to fulfill my assignment. My head will not be bowed low and my portion shall not be taken by another. I blossom, flourish and not wither in Jesus Christ Name.
- I declare victory over my life, victory over my finances, victory over my family and I will ascend to heights of humility, holiness and God’’ miracle working power in Jesus Christ Name.